The Toland Adobe is not taking new reservations as it will be on the market in Spring 2019.
Who we are
We are Bryan and Becky McIntyre. We are a middle-aged/senior couple who found Bisbee in February 2012 while escaping record-setting snow in northern California. We did not set out to buy a vacation rental but loved Bisbee so much and found this perfect house…. soooooo.
The greatest asset we will ever have is a satisfied guest
Satisfying our guests is our number one priority. Here’s a review for the month of August 2015:
We loved staying here. You can tell that a lot of thought and care went into making the house and yard convenient and charming. Its furnished with everything you might possibly need.Its a short walk downtown. The furnishings are good quality and everything was very clean. I would highly recommend staying here. It was perfect.
We want to go above and beyond
Having a clean-and-comfortable vacation rental isn’t all we do. Here are some examples where we went above and beyond for our guests:
- A Canadian guest booked her prior rental’s dates incorrectly and had a day in between with no place to stay. We packed up and left a day early so she and her family could get into the house, rather than scrambling around for lodging that would accommodate them and their dog.
- We’ve had a few guests with minor/moderate disabilities concerned about stairs. We sent photos of the steps coming into the yard and of the porch. (This couple has been back several times.)
- One of our repeat month-long renters had a car accident en-route and needed to have her car repaired before returning to her home state. We allowed her to extend her stay without additional cost.
- We’re happy to answer lots of questions. Engaging with our guests about Bisbee and about our rental is a delight. “Do we have a crockpot?” “Yes!” “How about a waffle iron?” “Yep.” What’s your favorite restaurant?” You ask it, we’ll do our best to answer it right away.
- We are really responsive. We rent vacation rentals ourselves, and we know how it is to ask a question and not get a response — it is frustrating!
We love our Bisbee vacation rental!
We chose this house because it had all of the features we wanted:
- It is only a few minutes from downtown. Four minutes, not 20.
- It has a fenced yard. Not a shared yard, not a deck. A real yard. And the fence is high, not for decoration.
- It has only a few stairs.
- It’s amazingly private for a home that’s minutes from downtown.
- There is no long hike back up the hills after dinner out, or dozens of stairs to climb with luggage or groceries.
- We work on the house when we’re here, spiffing things up and making improvements.
An email from a June 2015 renter means a lot to us:
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your Bisbee vacation home. I rented it this past weekend for my birthday celebration get a away. My family and I enjoyed it a lot. I have stayed at many places with a time share that I own and this one was by far the most quiet, private and coziest feel-at-home place I have ever stayed. Every attention to detail that was there and that made it so much more special. My family and I had a blast and made memories we will never forget. I would definitely like to stay here again in the future!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have an questions.